Evolo™ Safety Carseat - Red/Blue
- Availability: In Stock
"Provides a secure connection to your vehicle seat"
- 2 mode: Carseat / Booster
- Side protection - Distributes crah forces, shields from vehicle intrusion and contains the head, neck and body
- Secure 5 point harness - Distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- Comfort/Supreme body cushion - Provide maximum comfort support, keeps the contact area cool and ventilated
- System belt - Tigten the harness by joing the belt together to the system, until a click is heard.
- Adjustable headrest position to suit your child grow
- Removable padded seat that is easy to wash
- Suitable from 24 months up to 36kgs
- Open: 50 x 42 x 69cm
- Weight: 3.8kgs
From wiggly babies to noisy little monsters, children of all ages find it hard to sit still on car journeys. We know that, even though we can't do much about the choruses of "are we there yet?" we can help you find a comfy car seat for your little one. This way they will be less likely to fidget and fuss en route, and will also be safely strapped in. Our large range of baby and toddler car seats are there to help keep your family secure throughout their early years. It can be a little daunting when it comes to buying a car seat, there's so much to consider and remember when it comes to safety. So to help make everything that little bit easier for you, we've created a handy car seat safety guide so you can make the best decision for both you and your little one. Remember, always choose a car seat that is suitable for your child's weight and If you choose an i-size seat, they are slightly different and are based on your child's height not weight.
It has always recommended that parents buy a highback booster seat rather than a backless booster as highback car seats offer better protection. A highback booster car seat is designed to guide the adult seat-belt across the child's body properly. In addition to this, they also offer a higher level of side impact protection.
*Complies with EUROPEAN STANDARD ECE R44*