Latex Toddler Pillow
- Availability: Out Of Stock
"Sumptuously Soft, Wonderfully Supportive Without Doubt"
- Natural Latex - Midlew proof and anti-microbial
- Won’t sag or lose its shape.
- 100% air ventilation - Ventilates trapped heat away and allows cool air to enter with its unique honeycomb structure
- Dust mite resistant
- Anti-Bacterial - Mould, dust free and mildew resistant
- Anti-Allergies - Mould, dust free and mildew resistant
- Anti-Suffocation - Open-cell honeycomb construction
- Cooling - Provides a sense of comfort and security, contributing factors for longer, uninterrupted sleep
The Latex Toddler Pillow is therapeutically designed for all sleeping positions and physiques of babies - This pillow has a contour design that gently cushions the head. The all-natural, high-quality Latex Pillow conforms to the shape of baby’s head and neck to provide continuous support throughout the day and night. Apart from being lightweight and portable, It is made of natural latex from the rubber tree - This wonderful pillow never require fluffing, maintain their shape and provide maximum air flow, preventing moisture and heat build-up. Million of tiny cores have been created in the latex pillow to allow air to flow for a more hygienic sleep environment. These cores, also enhance the pillow's luxurious feel as well as providing even pressure dispersion.
Pillow Care: Washing not recommended. Dab clean only with warm water (max 40c), mild detergent. Squeeze out moisture by pressing between towels. Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not scrunch, stretch or twist pillow when cleaning. Dry flat in airy location, avoiding direct sunlight and heat.
Please Note: It is also important to keep in mind that by its nature, latex can have various cosmetic imperfections, variance in colour or discolouration and/or small tears, none of which will affect its performance, quality or durability in any way. You may observe that there are small bubbles or half-moon or elongated indentations within the surface area of your latex product. These are called 'Air Traps'. This is quite normal and are simply a by-product of the molding and curing process of this natural product.