Seyftee™ 360° Isofix Safety Carseat
- Availability: In Stock
“The 360° rotation mechanism is designed with parents in mind”
- Isofix - Group 0/I/II/III
- Easy to install using ISOFIX + Belt or Top Tether
- 360° rotation makes it easy for parents to carry baby in and out of the car seat - Face the car seat to the door for easy buckling of child, before rotating to front or rear facing position
- Side protection - Distributes crah forces, shields from vehicle intrusion and contains the head, neck and body
- Secure 5 point harness - Distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
- Comfort/Supreme body cushion - Provide maximum comfort support, keeps the contact area cool and ventilated - Newborn inlay for safety and comfort
- Convertible design - Rear facing from 0-18kgs / Forward facing from 9-18kgs, 15-36kgs
- Multi reclining position & headrest
- System belt - Tigten the harness by joing the belt together to the system, until a click is heard.
- Removable padded seat that is easy to wash
- Suitable from 0 months up to 36kgs
- Open: 48 x 47 x 64cm
- Weight: 10kgs
From wiggly babies to noisy little monsters, children of all ages find it hard to sit still on car journeys. We know that, even though we can't do much about the choruses of "are we there yet?" we can help you find a comfy car seat for your little one. This way they will be less likely to fidget and fuss en route, and will also be safely strapped in. Our large range of baby and toddler car seats are there to help keep your family secure throughout their early years. It can be a little daunting when it comes to buying a car seat, there's so much to consider and remember when it comes to safety. So to help make everything that little bit easier for you, we've created a handy car seat safety guide so you can make the best decision for both you and your little one. Remember, always choose a car seat that is suitable for your child's weight and If you choose an i-size seat, they are slightly different and are based on your child's height not weight.
Under the old regulations children could switch to a forward-facing car seat at nine months, but it's actually safer to keep them in a rear-facing car seat for as long as possible. Babies are built differently to adults, and their little bones are really fragile. They've also got bigger heads than grown-ups. No, we're not talking about ego – their proportions are different when they're small. If they're facing forward and you need to brake hard, the force of being thrust forward could do significant damage to their neck and spine.
With so many baby car seat laws and regulations to get your head around, it might feel like there's no room left in your brain for terms like ISOFIX. Put simply, ISOFIX is one of the easiest ways to keep your little one safe and secure during car journeys. It's a bit scary, but investigations have shown that upwards of % of car seats aren't fitted properly. ISOFIX is an international standard that makes safely fitting your car seat a piece of cake. Instead of being strapped in with a seat belt, the ISOFIX connectors on the car seat lock into the ISOFIX anchor points built into the car. Most cars made after 2004 have the ISOFIX system built into them. The system has metal bars hidden underneath the seat, which connect directly to your car's chassis. If you push the seat back a bit you should be able to see the anchor points, which are metal and usually have an ISOFIX logo next to them. Clicking your seat directly onto the car creates a seriously strong link with your baby's seat, so you know they'll be sturdy and secure on all your journeys.
*Complies with EUROPEAN STANDARD ECE R44*