Sleepee™ Baby Bedside Crib
- Availability: Out Of Stock
"Has been specifically designed to allow you and your baby to sleep next to each other without the need to share the same bed"
- Highest position: 74cm
- Lowest position: 54cm
- Simple assemble without tools
- Can be adapted to different types of bed: Height adjusted in different positions for adapting to most of the bed. The attachment is simple and safe, the belt that allow to attach the base to the structure of the bed of parent.
- It can be used also in the living room or in the child’s room: The foldable drawer side can be hooked back to the upper structure and its inner fabric are the best comfort for your baby. Wheel with stopper can allow parent to move easily from one room to the other.
- Foldable drawer side: With net inserts can be easily folded for helping to attach it next to the parent’s bed.
- Tillable: The height of the crib can be adjusted and can be slightly inclined (from one side to the other) in order to help the child to breath better.
Specifically designed to allow you and your baby to sleep next to each other without the need to share the same bed. Versatile... Day & Night where can be both attached to mum and dad's bed for quieter nights during the first few months. The ease of
attachment and assembly, plus the removable & washable lining make life easy, making the bedside crib the perfect addition to any nurse. There are many benefits to sleeping close to your baby - You’ll get to spend extra time with your little one whilst developing a much stronger bond. It’s not just your baby that can see the benefits; you too can sleep much easier knowing that your child is close by and safe from harm. Also, side sleeping can make breastfeeding much easier as there’s no need to leave the room or fully wake, meaning mum get the much needed rest she deserves.
- Suitable from newborn up
- Open: Inner 71 x 51 x 31cm / Outer 94 x 70 x 74cm
- Close: 96 x 62 x 17cm
- Weight: 8kgs
*Complies with EUROPEAN STANDARD EN1130*