Activity Toys - Poly
- Availability: Out Of Stock
This deluxe activity Poly is made from soft, premium fabrics that your baby will love to snuggle and hug. It's long tail give a lot of discovery opportunities for your little one including a squeaker, shiny mirror, different textures and crinkle fabric. With the soft body and the teether flower, it is a perfect toys to travel with your baby for play or attach to a carseat bar or handle of the stroller with the handy ring clip.
What toys are good for newborns?
- Infants have poor detailed vision compared to adults, therefore high contrast colours and gross feaures can be better preceived by newborn.
- Lullabies have a proved track record for soothing infants and ease sleep.
What do 3 months and up babies enjoy most?
- By 3 months old, babies are able to hold and reach for objects. They like to grasp and put things to their mouths. Therefore, make sure the toys are safe for chewing. WIth more developed cognitive skills, babies are more communicative and love to look around and explore.
What toys are suitable for babies aged 6 months and up?
- Babies of 6 months and up are ready to play all the time. Their favorite activities are grasping things and exploring textures, taste, sights and sounds. Crawling all over places also starts at this age. Toys have to be fun and let babies learn important developmental skills.