Lucky Baby® Snappi™ Baby Chair W/Tray
- The Baby Chair has a flexible inner lining, which moulds to baby’s shape, allowing your child to find the most comfortable position to suit him / her, whilst simultaneously offering the correct support for developing their pelvic muscles and little backs.
- Sitting on his/her own is going to be your baby’s first taste of independence, one which you want him/her to experience in absolute comfort. This is why the Baby Chair is a necessity when it comes to your baby exploring his new found perspective on the world.
- Research shows that the first year of neurological development is extremely important, which means that mental stimulation is one of the most significant gifts you can provide your child with during this stage.
- While sound, touch, smell and taste all play a cardinal role in baby’s development; it’s the baby’s ability to see what is going on around him / her which may have the most positive effect on the baby’s nervous system.
- Babies love to observe what is going on around them. Making use of the Baby Chair allows your baby to view the world from a snug, comfortable position, making interaction between parent and child easier, and allowing baby to explore freely with his / her hands.
- Once baby’s neck and back muscles are strong enough to hold him / her upright you can use the Baby Chair to enable your child to sit unassisted. It will be simply a matter of time before he / she moves on to the milestones of crawling, standing up and walking.
- The tray attachment is easily removable and attachable via a front clip on the chair – thus eliminating the need to tip the Baby Chair up whilst baby is in the chair – an added safety feature.
- The strong polycarbonate ring at the base of the Baby Chair supports and enhances the stability of the chair.
- Rubbers underneath the ring help prevent unnecessary movement and sliding of the chair,once the chair is in use. The Baby Chair was designed with added leg space – allowing for larger babies to make use of the chair for longer.
- The Baby Chair is perfect for allowing mothers the use of both hands during feeding and playtime, whilst simultaneously allowing baby to have improved breathing control and digestion. The Baby Chair is also great for assisting with babies who struggle with reflux and need to be upright after feeding. The length of time that baby spends in the Baby Chair is however entirely at the parents’ discretion.
- The Baby Chair is convenient, portable, lightweight (1.2kg) and easy to clean, making it the ideal baby chair to use whether you’re on the beach, in the garden, or at home
MADE IN SOUTH AFRICA – ECO FRIENDLY